Tomorrow (Tuesday, Feb 19) I am hosting a live webinar workshop that’s all about accomplishing your goals.
The topics we will cover include:
- Meaningful Productivity: How to align your energy with your values.
- Margin: What is breathing room and why do you need it to accomplish your goals?
- Goals vs. Systems: What are the differences between a goal and a system? And why do you need both?
- How to Schedule Your Day: Time ownership plays a huge role in accomplishing you goals. Discover a simple way to schedule your time in order to stay focused and maintain breathing room.
- Weekly Planning & Reviewing: You must incorporate a simple and regular review session if you want to accomplish your goals.
Plus, there will be a time for Live Q&A where you can ask me anything.
I’ll be answering as many of your questions as I can. It can be about focus, entrepreneurship, creativity, time and attention, work/life balance, or anything else you submit.
I know for sure that this webinar is going to be a blast. Several hundred people are already signed up.
You can registering here. Once you’re signed up, I’ll send you all the details you need for how to tune in live via Zoom. (You will also get access to the video replay.)
I don’t host live training events like this very often any more. Last year I only did a few. And so far this is the only one we have planned for all of 2019.