24 Hours with a Galaxy Nexus: First Impressions
Verizon loaned me a new Galaxy Nexus. This is the first Android Device I have used for longer than 5 minutes. I’ll write a more detailed review of the phone along with my thoughts on Android in the next week or two once I’ve spent more time with the device. But for now, here are a few things of note.
- The 4.65-inch screen is enormous. This phone is too big for me to operate comfortably or easily with just one hand.
- The 4G LTE is crazy fast.
- Notification Center on Android 4 is better than on iOS 5.
- There are no great Twitter clients on Android.
- The keyboard’s “autocorrect bar” is very handy.
- This is what my current Home screen looks like.