What Do You Want to Know About The Focus Course Launch?
This coming Thursday, June 23, it will be exactly one-year since The Focus Course launched.
For those of you who have built and launched something, you know first hand just how much work goes in to it. Especially if you’re a perfectionist and need everything to be just right.
So yeah, building and launching the course was a massive amount of work. And what made things even harder is that, at virtually every step of the way, I had no idea what I was doing.
So many things about The Focus Course were new for me; I was hesitant and unsure about so many aspects. I wrestled with every decision about how to validate, market, price, build, and launch the course…
For each step, I was desperate for any help I could find.
Some of the places I found the most help were from friends and peers who had gone before me and shared the details of their experiences — including actual numbers.
I would like to pay that forward by doing an in-depth case study, sharing all that has happened behind-the-scenes with launching and building The Focus Course over the past year.
I’m going to share everything about the course launch
Over the next few weeks I’ll be posting a series of articles detailing all the stories, strategies, and takeaways I’ve learned during this past year.
- How much revenue the course made during its launch week, and how much it has made in the year since.
- Why I gutted my 17,000-word book and made an online course instead.
- My workflow and tools used for building the course.
- How I ran the pilot test group.
- My entire marketing and launch sequence.
- How I iterated on the course after launch.
- Why I offer a 60-day money-back guarantee.
- My approach to joint-venture launches and partnerships in a way that adds value to past and new members alike.
- How and why I re-invested money back into the course after it launched.
- All the software and services we now use to keep the course running day-to-day.
- What I would do the same and what I would do differently.
Like I said, I’m going to share everything.
I hope my experiences and the lessons I’ve learned can be of help to you.
(I’m also posting this information here for my future self. I have an all-new course in the works for this fall, and I plan to build and launch it very similarly to how I did The Focus Course last year.)
What questions do you have?
So, before we get started, I wanted to open up the floor for any questions from you guys.
Do you have a product you’re working on or that you’re already selling? Are you trying to build an audience? Just curious about something in particular?
If there is anything you would like to know about the launch of The Focus Course, just ask.
I’ll try to answer as many of your questions as I can in the upcoming articles.