My thanks to Checkmark for sponsoring the RSS feed this week. I reviewed this iPhone app last month and heartily recommend it. I’ve found it to be far better than Apple’s built-in reminders app when it comes to the accuracy and reliability of location-based reminders.
Checkmark is the fastest way to create location- or time-based reminders for iPhone.
In just a few seconds you can create new reminders — it only takes 3 taps! You can watch this little movie we made to see it in action.
In only 3 taps you can remind yourself to:
- Do laundry when you get home
- Pick up milk next time you’re at the grocery store
- Call your wife when you leave work
- Remember to pick up a cake at 3 pm tomorrow
- Make a haircut appointment on Tuesday at 10 am
You can even add a timer to location-based reminders so the alert goes off when you’re ready to get it done — like 15 minutes after you arrive home.
Checkmark is available in the App Store for $2.99.
Sponsorship by The Syndicate